Choosing your wedding photographer will be one of the most important decisions you make when planning your big day. Your photographer will be with you every step of the way, from getting ready in the morning to the end of the reception. The photos from your wedding day are often some of the only tangible things you have that let you relive your day after the wedding. As your photographer, it is my main goal to capture all the fleeting moments in the most authentic-to-you way as possible. Not only is it important to choose a photographer who's style you love, but choosing someone that you trust and jive with is also such a crucial detail.
Wedding packages start at $3,600 and all packages include a second shooter and 1 hour complimentary engagement session. Please inquire with me for more specific wedding packages and pricing.
If you're planning an elopement, I'm all for that! We can work out something custom for you to fit all your needs for your beautiful, non-traditional day!
Engagement, couple, and lifestyle sessions are 1 hour long and start at $400
I believe that I am able to provide you with the highest quality service when we can get to know each other on a personal level. Even though you may be in love my photos, I know that my editing style is not always the best fit for every couple. Couples are chosen by their photographer as much as they choose us, and because of this I do not book wedding clients without having a face-to-face or Skype/Facetime meeting first. This allows us to get to know each other to see if we'd be a good fit for each other in a way much more personal than email correspondence.
- are fun-loving, kind, and compassionate
- trust the artistic vision of their photographer
- appreciate creativity
- value their relationship with their photographer
- know that their wedding day is about more than the wedding itself
- aren't afraid to get their clothes just a little messy for a good experience
- are willing to let their guard down to get true-to-them photographs
- put value in photography
- aren't afraid of a little sprinklin' of rain!
- aren't embarrassed to be a little silly